The client is one of the largest healthcare providers in India with over 2 million global patients annually across 51 locations. With over 30 specialties, 3500 doctors and a staff of over 16000, the hospital strives to provide affordable healthcare to people across the world.
- No visibility of ground level operations
- Manually managed processes with high people bandwidth requirements
- Ad-hoc process
- User and business dissatisfaction
- Processes were focused and followed only by limited departments
HxCentral digitized and automated the service, complaints and change requests across the organization.
- Implemented the centralized and scalable service management platform with access from the web, mobile app, email and SMS
- Re-designed the process with a focus on user experience and standardization
- Onboarded 50+ hospital units and 70+ departments by digitizing the workflows, forms, SLAs, and notification processes as per operational need
- Automated ticket assignment to the people / groups based on their location, department and ticket type
- Mapped SLAs based on business criticality and driven SLA adherence with pre / post notifications and escalations
- Integrated with HRMS and Active Directory to capture user details, hierarchy and authentication
- Provided insights to improve experience and reduce complaints
- Enabled managed services for the solution to ensure high availability, performance and ongoing enhancements
20% reduction in complaints over a period of one year
Complete visibility of operations across locations and departments
Standardized process across units
Evolved and matured processes that significantly improved patient experience and operational excellence
Higher availability of infrastructure, applications and services from various departments
Start a 30-Day Free Trial !
No Credit Card Required.