The client is one of the largest healthcare providers in India with over 2 million global patients annually across 51 locations. With over 30 specialties, 3500 doctors and a staff of over 16000, the hospital strives to provide affordable healthcare to people across the world.
- Manually managed processes with high people bandwidth requirements
- Incomplete compliance in recording incidents leading to insufficient corrective and preventive measures
Highpercentage of medical errors
- Processes were focused and followed only by limited departments
- No central repository to create analytics and insights
HxCentral digitized the end-to-end incident recording, investigation, RCA and CAPA process with intelligent workflows and dynamic forms enabled with SLA driven system.
- Enabled to effortlessly record the incidents through
weband mobile app
- Identified 300+ categories that
impactspatient, staff, infrastructure and business
- Enabled anonymous incident logging option to promote
- Ensured minimal data entry and auto fetching of details through effective HIS and HRMS integration
- Created the option to make incident confidential to limit the information access for identified categories
- Enabled parallel department investigations to ensure that multiple departments can work on a single incident
Incidentsummary report will be auto generatedas a PDF document reference and communication
Significant and rapid improvement in incident recording compliance
Completely digitized the incident management process
Reduction in delays in incident recording caused by manual process
Significant reduction in medical errors
Brought every relevant department into incident management system efficiently
Created centralized visibility and clear track and trace for every step performed
Increased focus on patient safety through systemic process
Start a 30-Day Free Trial !
No Credit Card Required.